Our law office specializes in the criminal and civil handling of accidents that took place on the road (car accidents), at sea (marine) at work (labor) or caused by medical negligence. Road accidents are the first cause of injury for all European countries with indicators which unfortunately remain disappointing. It is, however, a reality which, when coming to our lives, requires immediate guidance and specialized legal treatment.
Our law office assumes claims of:
the company that insures the damaging car,
the owner of the damaging car,
the driver of the damaging car
for loss of life, personal injury, property damage and hospitalization expenses.
Provided Legal Services
Indicatively services we cover are:
1. Guidance with regard to your deposition with the competent investigating authorities (Traffic).
Filing a car accident is a crucial step in your compensation. Failures or bad wordings in your testimony can adversely affect your full eligibility, as the parties may exploit them to dispute their liability or claim that you are a sympathizer of the accident.
2. Information on the course of the case file and its timely receipt.
3. Interview to clarify the specific circumstances of the traffic accident.
It is advisable that the interview be preceded by your filing with the Traffic Police.
4. Analysis of traffic accident conditions.
Taking photos (for example from the scene of the event) and drawing a profile.
Other actions to establish a non-claimant of your involvement in a traffic accident.
5. Collaboration with the workshop that is responsible for repairing your vehicle, as well as with the expert who is responsible for making an estimate of the damage to your vehicle.
6. Work with your GPs to develop medical reports that confirm your injury and its effects across the board, as well as predict and record any future injuries or disabilities.
Let us help you!
If you need any helps, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with 1 business day. Or if in hurry, just call us now.